Read to know about Conversational Messaging
Get the benefits of Conversational Messaging
Customers are now more likely to interact with businesses than ever before. In our increasingly digital world, the way that people connect and communicate with each other has changed drastically over time. The next generation of rich messaging channels is leading the charge. These include WhatsApp Business API, RCS Business Messaging, 2-way communication via SMS, etc.
Intelligent messaging can help you drive sales opportunities and create meaningful touchpoints through context-aware, brilliant communication. That’s why we’re excited about the future of SMS! Of course, we’ll continue to support it, but some pretty impressive new features are on offer with conversational messaging.
Reason To Use Conversational Messaging
Messaging apps are quickly becoming one of the most popular communication methods, and messaging within those apps can help you build branded experiences. Conversational messaging is the key to creating an app-like experience. With speech recognition, you can have a conversation with your customer, and they will be able to do everything from buying products while meeting their needs in one convenient location! Straightly to the consumer’s phone.
Cut the Advantages across Business Functions:
What if you could automate your customer interactions? Engage potential clients with personalized content for New customers, and keep them coming back for more by collecting their information. You can provide the correct information to customers in real-time with the help of Conversational Messaging. The shortening of the sales cycle, improved conversions, and reduced redundant work are some benefits you can expect when using this process.
- Reduced issue resolution time
- Higher customer satisfaction score
- Improved efficiency
- Shorter sales cycles
- Higher conversion and response rates
Various Conversation Messaging Channels
WhatsApp Business API:
- Go beyond 160 characters. With a 1024-character limit, WhatsApp messages offer more space than SMS.
- The use cases for this technology are limitless. You can instantly share media-rich texts containing audio files, video clips, or locations to your followers on social media with just one tap!
- Richer Proactive Engagement. You can keep in touch with your customers by sending real-time notifications on purchases, account updates, and reminders.
- Flawless Consumer Service. The customer service team can be more efficient by using chatbots or live support on WhatsApp for instant gratification of FAQs, which will make them happier.
“Rich Communication Services” Business Messaging
- View videos and images inside ‘rich cards.’
- Scroll through product carousels.
- See appointment reminders that are deeply linked to their calendar apps.
- Save offers to a mobile wallet, and click on payment pages.
- Have two-way conversations in a branded and verified massage session.
Two-Way SMS Communication
- Increase leads and sales through 2-way communication.
- Set up keywords, long codes, missed call numbers, and dual VMNs.
- Configure auto-reply & auto-forward with just a few clicks.
- Easily access & export your subscriber database online for increased flexibility and convenience.
- Get granular reports, including mobile number, time, date, and more, to help you better understand your subscribers.
- Configure simple auto-replies and auto-forwards with just a few clicks for added convenience. Read more information about transforming Inbound Queries with SMS.