Running customer competitions is a great way to increase brand awareness and drive sales. But with so many different text competitions types out there. It can be hard to know which one is right for your business.
If you’re looking for a competition type that is easy to set up and manage. If it provides a great user experience for your customers, then look no further than SMS short-code competitions. Here’s why:
What is an SMS short code competitions?
Short codes are a simple and straightforward way to interact with any person who has a phone that supports SMS. They’re particularly popular for conveying messages that aren’t permit on social networking networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Wherein individuals have word limits per posting!
How do SMS short-code competitions work?
To enter an SMS short code text competitions, customers simply need to send a text message with the keyword to the short code number. They will then receive a confirmation message letting them know they have been enter into the competition. It’s that simple!
Result of keyword Plus short codes
The origin of the short code was based on one basic thing: the capacity of a competition contestant to type in their phrase and transmit it out.
This is now feasible for anyone who possesses a mobile phone since you can just type your message instead of having somebody contact or tour your business!
Short codes may be use by small businesses to run any type of contest or campaign. The main lesson for these businesses is that instead of paying consumers by completing forms on your site, acquire their cell phone number, so connecting with them is easy!
Why are SMS short code competitions a ‘winner’?
There are many reasons why SMS short-code text competitions are a great choice for businesses looking to run customer competitions. Here are just some of the benefits:
- They are easy to set up and manage – all you need is a short code number and keyword.
- They provide a great user experience for customers – all they need to do is send a text message to enter, which is quick and easy.
- They are very versatile – they can be used for any type of competition, from predicting the winner of a sporting event to guessing the weight of a cake.
- They are cost-effective –there is no need to print or mail out entry forms, as everything can be done via text message.
- They reach a wide audience – anyone with a mobile phone can enter an SMS short code competition.
- The results are immediate – you’ll know straight away who has won the competition as all entries are logged in real-time.
SMS short code competitions really are a ‘winner’ when it comes to customer competitions! So if you’re looking for an easy way to increase brand awareness and drive sales. Then look no further than an SMS short code competition.